Thursday, October 30, 2008

Questioning Tourists

CLICK HERE TO READ ABOUT THE SALEM WITCH TRIALS
“Hello, welcome to our restaurant. Would you like a table for two?”
“Oh, I was wondering if we could ask you a question.”
“Sure. My name is Joe. How can I help you?”
"Well, first of all, may my wife use your restroom?
“Certainly. Miss … it’s straight down on your left.”
“Go ahead Judith, I’ll be right here waiting for you. So … Joe, is it?”
“Yes sir. That’s correct. I’m Joe.”
"Yes, so can you tell me … back in 1692, were there any twin witches?"
“I’m sorry sir, I don’t know the answer to that. Why do you ask?”
“Well, Joe, because I was thinking if there were twin witches back then, they wouldn't have been able to tell which witch was which.”
“Ah … that’s very funny sir. You got me.”
“Oh good, here comes my wife. One other question?”
“Sure. Why not? Go ahead.”
“May I also use your restroom?”
“No you may not! Ha! Just kidding! Go ahead.”

Now the wife …
“Thank you, mister Joe. Did my husband tell you his stupid twin witch joke?”
“Well, yes miss, he did. He is quite the jokester.”
“I hate that he jokes about such things.”
“So you know the seriousness of it all?”
“Well, yes Joe, I do. I’ve read a lot about the subject.”
“Have you?”
“I have. Do you know researchers have found a common link while studying the intelligence of the Salem witches?
“No miss, I don’t think I’ve ever read anything like that.”
“It’s true … They were all good spellers.”
*crickets*
“Oh, here comes my husband. Well, thanks again, Joe. Buh-bye!”
“Hey! Wait! You haven’t even looked at our menu!”
Freakin’ tourists!

11 comments:

Ken Duck Geraths said...

Well, that will learn yeah, lol

I'm still working on that idea.... I got the other one up an going though.

Thanks for the help!

Anonymous said...

You need to post more often because I need a good laugh more often.

Thanks for keeping it funny!

xyu95 said...

too bad the unisex bathroom was not in service

i recomend the downtown burger

Mike said...

They should have left you a tip for enduring the bad jokes. Freaking Tourists...

Moooooog35 said...

Yeah...but did you like my joke?

Anonymous said...

oh my... the jokes here are worse than the ones at archiesarchives

Practically Joe said...

Ken: "Well, that will learn yeah, lol"
Me: I'm always the welcoming host

Beeeeeeeee: "You need to post more often because I need a good laugh more often."
Meeeeeeeee: Thanks for visiting! I get a kick out of me too.

xyu95: "i recommend the downtown burger"
me: with a tall IPA to wash it all down.

mike: "They should have left you a tip for enduring the bad jokes. Freaking Tourists..."
me: Tip ... I bet they didn't even flush!

moooooog35: "Yeah...but did you like my joke?"
meeeeee: That was you??? Why I aughta ... "

nursemyra: oh my... the jokes here are worse than the ones at archiesarchives
me: Well nursey ... you had me curious so I visited archiesarchive and sadly you were right.

Deb said...

Tourists are like spouses (or teens, or in-laws, fill in your own hell): Can't live with them, can't shoot them.

Anonymous said...

What did the musician say to the tightrope walker?

"You'd better 'B' sharp...or else you're gonna 'B' flat!"

Wahahahahaha!

(*Flush*)

Sorry, gotta go now.

Rhonda said...

sorry all I got are the Obama jokes my kids won't stop spouting off. Really. I don't even like the guy and I'm tired of hearing cracks about him!

Tourists are so tricky! Pull the "I'm going to eat here" trick and then just potty and run. Pffft!

Practically Joe said...

deb: "Tourists are like spouses (or teens, or in-laws, fill in your own hell): Can't live with them, can't shoot them."
me: Oh ... I'll shoot the tourists ... with their cameras when they ask me to take a group picture.

b-dog: "What did the musician say to the tightrope walker?"
"You'd better 'B' sharp...or else you're gonna 'B' flat!"

me: What did one cannibal say to the other after they ate the clown?
"Did that taste funny to you?"

rondalue: "Tourists are so tricky! Pull the "I'm going to eat here" trick and then just potty and run."
me: Then there's the "Oh, we'll never be eating here again" trick and walk out without paying or tipping ... damn tourists!